Hello from a birthday girl.That’s right, It’s my birthday and I’m already 19 years old.
There’s nothing to celebrate :
- My boy didn’t come to my birthday;
- a man, with a wife and a child, likes me and annoys me with the texting and calling;
- the boy, who is abroad and I feel something towards him, bought me my favourite present;
- I’m drunk since yesterday;
- I have to finish 2 articles – one in Georgian and the other in English;
- I have to write 3 projects for SocialErasmus week in Georgia;
- I have to study 7 subjects for midterms;
- I’m in love!
I have so much to write about, but no time. I’ll tell you all about my 3 jobs and about previous one too. you won’t believe me how many things happened in these months.
So, wish me a happy birthday and I’ll be back in a week or so.